Readers ask: How To Get Money Back On Google Play?
- 1 Can we get money back from Google Play?
- 2 Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
- 3 How long does it take to get money back from Google Play?
- 4 How do I refund money on Google?
- 5 How do I get a refund?
- 6 Will Google pay refund money if scammed?
- 7 How can I get my money back from an app?
- 8 How do I contact Google Play store?
- 9 What happens if money is debited but transaction failed on Google pay?
- 10 How do I raise a complaint on Google pay?
- 11 How do I dispute a Google payment?
Can we get money back from Google Play?
If it has been less than two hours since you purchased the app or game from the Play Store, you can easily get a refund. First, open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet and navigate to the app or game you purchased. As long as you’re still in that two-hour window, you’ll see a “Refund” button. Tap it.
Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
Google Play refund policies state that Google does not offer refunds for most purchases unless they honor the 48-hour rule. If you want to attempt to get a refund after that timeframe, you should contact the app developer directly.
How long does it take to get money back from Google Play?
Refunds appear in your Google Pay account. Occasionally this can take up to 3 working days. This can sometimes take up to 10 working days. If refund takes longer, contact KakaoPay for more detailed information.
How do I refund money on Google?
- Sign in to the payments profile.
- Click Customer orders.
- Click the line of any order that you want to refund.
- In the panel that opens, click Refund or scroll down and click View full page to see the customer’s order history and more details.
- On the next screen, click Refund again.
How do I get a refund?
If you are not happy with your purchase and want to request a refund from the merchant, here are the steps you need to take:
- Research the Refund Policy of the company.
- Check if your item is eligible for a refund.
- Pay attention to the deadlines.
- Check how you can contact the company.
- Write a Refund Request Letter.
Will Google pay refund money if scammed?
If you think a purchase was made or money was sent or received fraudulently, you can dispute a transaction. You can cancel some payments you made using Google Pay.
How can I get my money back from an app?
How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap or click “I’d like to.”
- Choose “Request a refund.”
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.
How do I contact Google Play store?
Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit https://play.google.com/store/account. To speak to customer care, call us at 1-855-466-4438.
What happens if money is debited but transaction failed on Google pay?
The transaction failed but the amount got deducted from the bank account. Banks usually take up to 3 business days to add money back to your account. Please wait for your bank to complete the reversal. Refer to the bank account statement to verify if your transaction has been reversed.
How do I raise a complaint on Google pay?
Submit product feedback & report an issue
- Open the Google Pay app.
- Tap Menu Send feedback.
- Follow the instructions to submit your feedback. Make sure to check the “Include screenshot and logs” box.
How do I dispute a Google payment?
Open the Google Pay app. Scroll down, and select ” see all payment activity “. Select the transaction that you want to raise dispute. Please note the Raise Dispute option will be enabled after 2 days from the date of transaction.
- Tap Raise Dispute.
- Select the reason for dispute.
- Tap Raise Dispute.