Quick Answer: How To Play Podcast On Sonos?
- 1 How do I listen to podcasts on Sonos?
- 2 How do I play podcasts on Sonos Android?
- 3 Can you play Spotify podcasts on Sonos?
- 4 Can I cast my phone to Sonos?
- 5 Why can’t I play podcasts on Sonos?
- 6 Why can’t I play podcasts from Spotify on Sonos?
- 7 Which podcast app is best?
- 8 How do I play podcasts on Sonos without AirPlay?
- 9 How does the podcast app work?
- 10 Where can I find free podcasts?
- 11 How can I listen to Spotify on Sonos for free?
- 12 How do I play Spotify through my Sonos app?
- 13 Why can’t I play my iPhone music on Sonos?
- 14 How do I connect my Sonos speaker to my iPhone?
- 15 Why won’t my iPhone connect to Sonos?
How do I listen to podcasts on Sonos?
How to Listen to Podcasts on Sonos
- Open the Sonos app on your mobile device. It’s available for both Androidand iOS.
- Tap the “Search” tab.
- Tap “Podcasts & Shows.”
- Now look for the podcast that you want to listen to using the search bar. You can also tap the “Browser”tab to find new podcasts and shows.
How do I play podcasts on Sonos Android?
- Tap the Settings tab. If you don’t see it, tap More first.
- Tap Services & Voice.
- Tap Add a Service under the “Music & Content” header.
- Tap Radio by TuneIn.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm and return to the main Sonos screen.
Can you play Spotify podcasts on Sonos?
As per checking, you can play podcasts on the Spotify app to your Sonos speakers. However, streaming Spotify podcasts is not yet available in the Sonos app.
Can I cast my phone to Sonos?
Google Play Music can stream music directly from the Play Music app to any Sonos speaker. As long as you’re on the same wireless network – and on Android – you can stream over WiFi what you’re listening to on your phone to a Sonos speaker, without even opening the Sonos app.
Why can’t I play podcasts on Sonos?
For podcasts to show up in the Sonos app under On This Device, they must reside in the Podcasts folder on your Android controller. The podcasts folder should be in the root directory of your Android device. If you have podcasts located in your Music folder, the podcasts will be listed under Music, not Podcasts.
Why can’t I play podcasts from Spotify on Sonos?
If you are experiencing issues with playing to Sonos from the Spotify app and are using Sonos app version 10.3 or earlier, please update your Sonos system by going to More > Settings > System Updates > Check for Updates.
Which podcast app is best?
The best podcast apps of 2021 for listening to all your favorite
- Here are the best podcast apps:
- Apple Podcasts.
- Google Podcasts.
- TuneIn Radio.
- Check out our other streaming and audio guides.
How do I play podcasts on Sonos without AirPlay?
How to add podcasts to Sonos without AirPlay. You don’t need to use your iPhone and AirPlay to listen to podcasts on Sonos. Podcasts are available in a number of streaming services, including TuneIn, Pocket Casts, and Stitcher.
How does the podcast app work?
If you have an Android phone you can use the Google podcasts app. When you subscribe to a podcast, it’ll appear at the top of the Google podcasts app, and a new section in the app will let you know about new episodes from podcasts you’ve subscribed to.
Where can I find free podcasts?
Popular options include Spotify, SoundCloud, Pocket Casts, and Stitcher. Many of these apps work on both Apple and Android devices, and most of them are free. (Some offer different tiers of service with the most basic one being free.) There are also podcast platforms devoted to particular genres.
How can I listen to Spotify on Sonos for free?
How to listen to Spotify Free on Sonos speakers
- Be sure you’re running the latest version of the Sonos app.
- Go to Settings in the Sonos app.
- Go to Services.
- Click Add a Service under Music and Content.
- Then select Set-up or Log-in.
How do I play Spotify through my Sonos app?
Spotify on Sonos
- Download and open the Sonos app.
- Tap More, then Add Music Services.
- Select Spotify, then Add Account.
- Log in to your Spotify account.
Why can’t I play my iPhone music on Sonos?
Starting today, the ‘On this iPhone or iPad’ feature will no longer be available in the Sonos app. The best way to play the music stored on your phone to Sonos is now by using Apple AirPlay 2 on compatible Sonos speakers (Sonos One, Amp, Beam, Play:5 (Gen 2), Playbase, and SYMFONISK WiFi Speakers).
How do I connect my Sonos speaker to my iPhone?
Sonos S1 app for iOS or Android
- Connect your device to the WiFi network that Sonos is on.
- Open the Sonos app.
- When you see the message “Sonos found” at the top of the screen, tap Connect.
- Tap Let’s connect.
- Once you see “Connected to your Sonos system,” select Done.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to Sonos?
Make sure you’re connected to the right Wi-Fi network Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your computer, phone, or tablet, and confirm it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Sonos. Check that your device isn’t connected to a guest network as this can prevent your device from connecting to Sonos.