Quick Answer: How To Play Jingle Bells On The Ukulele?
What is the strumming pattern for Jingle Bells ukulele?
The strum pattern used is DDU (down, down, up). The chords in this version are C, Am, D7, A7, G, and G7.
What is the easiest song to play on ukulele?
So read on as we look at these 7 easy-to-play ukulele songs that you can learn in no time.
- 1. “ Sweet Home Alabama” – Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- 2. “ Just The Way You Are” – Bruno Mars.
- 3. “ Someone Like You” – Adele.
- 4. “ Let It Be” – The Beatles.
- 5. “ You’re Beautiful” – James Blunt.
- 6. “ Stand By Me” – Ben E.
- 7. “
- 8. “
Is the ukulele hard to play?
Overall, learning the ukulele is not very hard for most people, which is why it’s one of the most popular instruments in the world. The learning curve is short – even a beginner can pick up some basic chords and play!
Which ukulele is best for beginners?
The Best Ukulele for Beginners
- Our pick. Alvarez Regent Series RU22C. One uke that works for everybody.
- Runner-up. Donner DUC-1. A good starter uke kit at a bargain price.
- Also great. Luna Vintage Spruce Soprano. A great soprano uke.
- Upgrade pick. Orangewood Harper Concert Acacia. Smoother sound, elegant styling.
What are the notes for jingle bells?
Play the following sequence of notes: G – D – E – F – F – F – E – E – E – D – D – E – D – G – E – E – E – E – E – G – D – E – F – F – F – E – E – E – G – G – F – D. This sequence of notes corresponds to the whole right hand of Jingle Bells played on the piano.