Quick Answer: How To Play Fable?
- 1 What order should I play fable?
- 2 What do I need to know before playing fable?
- 3 Is Fable anniversary the same as Fable 1?
- 4 Is there a PC version of Fable 2?
- 5 What is the best fable to start with?
- 6 What is the most famous fable?
- 7 Who can you marry in fable?
- 8 What happens if you marry Lady GREY?
- 9 Do you make money in Fable 2 when not playing?
- 10 How do you get rich in fable?
- 11 Should I play Fable The Lost Chapters or anniversary?
- 12 Is Fable anniversary better than Fable 2?
- 13 Can you be a girl in Fable anniversary?
What order should I play fable?
The games are in chronological order so Anniversary, 2, then 3. Play Fable Anniversary, Fable 2 and throw out Fable 3. Why is fable 3 bad? Fable, then lost chapters, then Anniversary.
What do I need to know before playing fable?
10 Things We Wish We Knew Before Playing Fable
- 6 Food And Drink Choices Are Very Important.
- 7 The Ever-Important Silver Keys.
- 8 Always Interact With The Demon Doors.
- 9 Good Versus Evil Is Always A Consideration, With The Morality System.
- 10 It’s Vital To Experience The Game At Your Own Pace.
Is Fable anniversary the same as Fable 1?
Fable Anniversary is a rerelease of the first installment in the Fable series by Lionhead Studios for Xbox 360 and PC. Marking almost ten years since the release of Fable, Fable Anniversary is a high-definition, remastered version of Fable: The Lost Chapters.
Is there a PC version of Fable 2?
that supposedly means that if someone here has early access of the xcloud beta they can now stream fable 2 on their android devices. that means that when the full version of xcloud releases which will include pc we will finally be able to play fable 2 on pc!!
What is the best fable to start with?
fable 1 is the best fable to start with, fable 2 is my favorite overall, and then fable 3. but you don’t need to start with 1 over the other, but start with 2.
What is the most famous fable?
Some of the most famous fables include:
- The fox and the grapes. This fable is the origin of the phrase “sour grapes.” A fox spies a bunch of grapes high up on a branch and wants them badly.
- The lion and the mouse. A lion catches a mouse, who begs to be let go.
- The tortoise and the hare.
- The fox and the crow.
Who can you marry in fable?
The Hero of each game can get married to most of the minor NPCs they see in the games, as well as some awarded from quests (such as Elise/Eliot in Fable III or Lady Grey in Fable), who have unique character models.
What happens if you marry Lady GREY?
If you choose to marry Lady Grey in Fable, Fable TLC and Fable Anniversary you will receive a dowry of 15,000 gold: the largest marriage dowry in the game. Because she will not follow the hero outside of Bowerstone in the original game, it is generally considered impossible to kill her.
Do you make money in Fable 2 when not playing?
It takes quite a while to have enough but you can then reinvest the money from that in the small stalls along the bridge initially (as they’re cheaper to purchase) before buying houses for bigger profit. Best thing is it ‘ll earn you money even while not playing.
How do you get rich in fable?
Just as in Fable and Fable:TLC, it is possible to earn money using your trophies.
- Buy a house with one or more trophy mounts.
- Break the door down to avoid vandalism charges after you sell it.
- Put up your trophy(ies).
- Sell the house.
- Go back in to the house and take the trophy(ies) back.
Should I play Fable The Lost Chapters or anniversary?
The menus, textures, graphic effect options of Fable The Lost Chapters should stay lost. Now that Fable Anniversary has been released I can play the game again and enjoy all it’s magic in a way that is as enjoyable or even more enjoyable then the first time I played the game.
Is Fable anniversary better than Fable 2?
The first is just more structured, feels a little out of date in gameplay, but is awesome for what it is. You may even become a convert and start to like 1 betterbut I’d then recommend a second playthrough of 2 afterward to correct that.
Can you be a girl in Fable anniversary?
Its merely an HD update of the original game, much like the Halo anniversary game was. Since its technically the same game just better graphics and button interface, its got to stay the same as the original, meaning no change in gender.