Question: How To Play Bejeweled Game?
- 1 What is the object of Bejeweled?
- 2 How do you play Gweled?
- 3 How many levels are in Bejeweled?
- 4 What are special gems in Bejeweled Blitz?
- 5 What do power gems do in Bejeweled board game?
- 6 What is the highest score in Bejeweled?
- 7 What game is Bejeweled based on?
- 8 How is Bejeweled scored?
- 9 What is Bejeweled worth?
What is the object of Bejeweled?
The objective of Bejeweled is to swap one gem with an adjacent gem to form a horizontal or vertical chain of three or more gems of the same color.
How do you play Gweled?
Gweled is desktop version of the popular “Bejeweled” puzzle game written in GTK+. The aim of the game is simple: try to create lines of 3 or more gems, either vertically or horizontally, by switching around adjacent gems. The game ends when there are no possible moves left.
How many levels are in Bejeweled?
Work your way through 131 Bejeweled Blitz Ranks The new Bejeweled Blitz Ranks give you the chance to rank-up through 131 levels of gem-matching prowess.
What are special gems in Bejeweled Blitz?
1) Special Gems – Special Gems comprise of Flame Gems, Star Gems, and Hypercubes. Creating Special Gems is quite easy. A little bit of skill and speed can quickly help you create gems of your choice. Flame Gems – Use the Blazing Steed Rare Gem as it puts out eight Flame Gems at the end of each game.
What do power gems do in Bejeweled board game?
Matching a Power Gem amplifies the ammout of coins by 1, such as performing a 3-match gives out 2 coins instead of one, 4-match gives out 3 coins and so on. The game ends when the player has collected 3 random colored sets of 3 coins.
What is the highest score in Bejeweled?
The highest score on the Flash game Bejeweled Blitz is 804,200 points and was achieved by Lee Chen Wei on 06 Aug 2011. The record was broken on the Guinness World Record Challengers site.
What game is Bejeweled based on?
Bejeweled Stars follows the modern match-3 formula used in games such as Candy Crush Saga.
How is Bejeweled scored?
The most basic way to score in Bejeweled is by matching three jewels in a horizontal or vertical row. To reach for more points, try to match four jewels; the four will condense down into a Flame Gem, which will carry over into the next level if you don’t use it.
What is Bejeweled worth?
Yet few people know the Bejeweled story. Bejeweled’s creators — Jason Kapalka, Brian Fiete and John Vechey — once offered to sell the franchise to Microsoft for just $50,000. Their offer was rejected. Ten years later, their company was bought by Electronic Arts in a deal worth $1.3 billion.