Question: How To Fix Google Play Download Pending?
- 1 How do I fix Google Play download?
- 2 Why is my phone not downloading anything?
- 3 How do I fix Google Play store went wrong?
- 4 How do I fix pending downloads?
- 5 What does it mean when an app is pending?
- 6 What does paid pending mean?
- 7 What do I do if my phone wont let me download apps?
- 8 Why is my phone not installing apps?
- 9 Why does my computer not let me download anything?
- 10 Why my playstore is showing no Internet connection?
How do I fix Google Play download?
Clear the cache & data of the Play Store
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage. Clear Cache.
- Next, tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store & try your download again.
Why is my phone not downloading anything?
Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.
How do I fix Google Play store went wrong?
How to fix the “Something went wrong. Try again” error message
- Check network connection.
- Clearing mobile phone storage cache.
- Clearing Google Play Store application cache.
- Check your Google account login status.
- Restarting phone.
- Check cell phone date and time settings are correct.
How do I fix pending downloads?
1. Restart your phone
- Restart your phone.
- Turn off your Bluetooth.
- Check the time and date.
- Check your download preferences.
- Remove or install pending app updates.
- Install any pending system updates.
- Disable your VPN (temporarily)
- Make sure you have enough storage space.
What does it mean when an app is pending?
A common cause for Google Play problems is a lack of storage on your phone or SD card. Usually, you will receive a notification if your storage is low when attempting a download. However, if you still want to make sure storage is not causing the download to pend, there are a couple of things you can do.
What does paid pending mean?
According to our documentation on payment statuses, Pending means: This is a payment that has begun, but is not complete. An example of this is someone who has filled out the checkout form and then gone to PayPal for payment. We have the record of sale, but they haven’t completed their payment yet.
What do I do if my phone wont let me download apps?
Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem and download apps again on your Android.
- Check that you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- Clear the Play Store’s cache and data.
- Force stop the app.
- Uninstall the Play Store’s updates — then reinstall.
Why is my phone not installing apps?
Clear the Google Play Store cache If your Android device won’t download or install apps even after all these checks, it might be worth clearing the Store cache. Select All apps and Google Play Store. Select Storage and Clear cache. Repeat for Google Play service and Google Services Framework if present.
Why does my computer not let me download anything?
Fix 1: Check If Many Files Are Being Downloaded. Fix 2: Change Internet Option Settings. Fix 3: Clear Your Browser’s Cache. Fix 4: Scan Your Computer for Virus.
Why my playstore is showing no Internet connection?
Clear the Play Store cache. The Google Play Store app on your Android device stores some cache data on your device which could be one of the reasons why you are not able to connect to Google servers using the app and keep getting the “No connection – Retry” error message.