Question: How To Change Google Play Account On Android Phone?
- 1 How do I change the Google Play account on my phone?
- 2 How do I switch Google Play accounts?
- 3 How do you switch Google Accounts on Android?
- 4 How do I change my Google Play account on the app?
- 5 Can I have 2 Google Play accounts?
- 6 How do I change my default Google Play account?
- 7 How do I change my default Google account on Android?
- 8 How do I link Google accounts?
- 9 Can I have two Google accounts on my Android phone?
- 10 How do I switch to a different Gmail account?
- 11 How do I change my payment method?
- 12 How do I change my Google Play account payment?
How do I change the Google Play account on my phone?
Open the Google Play Games app on your Android device. Tap your profile icon in the top navigation bar. Tap the email displayed under your username. Select a different account or add another.
How do I switch Google Play accounts?
- Go into Android’s “Settings” area.
- Choose “Accounts & Sync”.
- You should see something that says “Manage Accounts.” This screen lets you add and remove accounts.
- Re-launch the game and do whatever it was that you were trying to do (e.g., make/restore a purchase).
How do you switch Google Accounts on Android?
On a browser, like Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myaccount.google.com.
- In the top right, tap your profile photo or name.
- Tap Sign out or Manage accounts. Sign out.
- Sign in with the account you want to use.
- Open the file in Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
How do I change my Google Play account on the app?
On your phone, only one Google Account can be logged into the Google Pay app at a time. If you want to use a different Google Account, sign out of the app through the settings and sign in with your other personal Google Account. To switch Google Accounts, log out and sign back in with a different Google Account.
Can I have 2 Google Play accounts?
You can add another Google Play account and change between your accounts on any device, although what you can access will be limited depending on your device. Regardless of your device, you can still add a Google Play account and change between accounts on many Google Play apps.
How do I change my default Google Play account?
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Google/Google Settings.
- Tap on the dropdown arrow next to the current default Google account.
- Tap a different account.
How do I change my default Google account on Android?
To begin, swipe down from the top of your Android smartphone or tablet’s screen (once or twice depending on the manufacturer) and then tap the gear icon to open the “Settings” menu. Scroll down the Settings list and select “Google.” Your default Google account will be listed at the top of the screen.
See all settings. Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab. In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click Add a mail account. Type the email address you want to link, then click Next. Select Link account with Gmail (Gmailify), then click Next.
Can I have two Google accounts on my Android phone?
Use your phone’s OS. Android actually gives you the option to add multiple Google accounts at the system level, though what you end up with inside each of the company’s apps varies. From Settings, tap Accounts, then Add account, and Google to sign in.
How do I switch to a different Gmail account?
What to Know
- To link accounts, log in to Gmail, select your profile icon > Add another account and enter the second Gmail address and password.
- To switch between accounts, select your profile icon and choose the other Gmail account.
How do I change my payment method?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
How do I change my Google Play account payment?
On your Android phone, go to Settings > Google >Manage your Google account. Tap Personal info > Basic info > Name and then hit Edit. Sign in if prompted, enter your name, and finally tap Done.