Question: How To Add Google Play Services Library In Android Studio?
- 1 How do I import Google Play services?
- 2 How do I install Google Play services on my Android phone?
- 3 How do I install Google Play services on my emulator?
- 4 Where is Google services JSON Android studio?
- 5 Which version of Google Play services do I need?
- 6 Is Google Play services necessary?
- 7 Why I Cannot install Google Play Services?
- 8 Why is Google Play Services not supported by my device?
- 9 What happens if we clear data of Google Play Store?
- 10 How do I install Android apps on my emulator?
- 11 Does Genymotion have Google Play services?
- 12 How do I setup Google Play?
- 13 Where is json file in Android?
- 14 What is json format?
- 15 Is Google services json private?
How do I import Google Play services?
Click File > Import, select Android > Existing Android Code into Workspace, and browse to the copy of the library project to import it. In your app project, reference Google Play services library project. See Referencing a Library Project for Eclipse for more information on how to do this.
How do I install Google Play services on my Android phone?
Step 1: Make sure Google Play Services is up to date
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App Details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don’t see these options, follow the steps in Step 2 and Step 3.
How do I install Google Play services on my emulator?
Installing Google Play Services on an Android Studio emulator
- Install a system image.
- Open Android Virtual Device (AVD) Manager. $ANDROID_HOME/tools/android avd &
- Download a Open GApps zip file from the site.
- Start an emulator.
- Install packages.
- Open Play Store and sign in.
- Stop the emulator and start it again.
Where is Google services JSON Android studio?
The google-services. json file is generally placed in the app/ directory (at the root of the Android Studio app module).
Which version of Google Play services do I need?
A compatible Android device that runs Android 4.4 (API level 19) or higher and has the Google Play Store app installed. The Android emulator with an AVD that runs the Google APIs platform based on Android 4.4 (API level 19) or higher.
Is Google Play services necessary?
Google Play Services are an essential part of the Android operating system. They allow many apps, including third-party apps and games, to exchange information with Google.
Why I Cannot install Google Play Services?
Clear the Google Play Store data If cleaning the cache of the Google Play Store and Google Play Services doesn’t resolve the issue, try clearing the Google Play Store data: Open the Settings menu on your device. Go to Apps or Application Manager. Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to the Google Play Store app.
Why is Google Play Services not supported by my device?
It appears to be an issue with Google’s Android operating system. To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again. Then scroll down and find Google Play Store.
What happens if we clear data of Google Play Store?
When you clear data for Google Play Store, the apps on your phone and their data will remain intact. You won’t be logged out from Play Store since it uses a Google account, which appears in Settings > Accounts. Clearing Play Store data or any other Google app’s data will not delete or unlink the Google account.
How do I install Android apps on my emulator?
How to install the. apk file on the emulator
- Paste the. apk file to platform-tools in the android-sdk Linux folder.
- Open Terminal and navigate to platform-tools folder in android-sdk.
- Then Execute this command –
- If the installation is successful then you will get your app in the launcher of your android emulator.
Does Genymotion have Google Play services?
By default Genymotion doesnt directly include the Google Play Services. It is assumed you already have the Genymotion emulator installed and have download one or more of the supported device images. Start the Genymotion Virtual device you have configured.
How do I setup Google Play?
Not every Android device comes with Google’s app store pre-installed. Here’s how.
- Step 1: Check your current version.
- Step 2: Download Google Play Store via an APK.
- Step 3: Deal with security permissions.
- Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store.
- Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources.
Where is json file in Android?
how to add json file to android project
- Put it in assets/ and read it in using AssetManager and its open() method to get an InputStream.
- Put it in res/raw/ and read it in using Resources and its openRawResource() method.
- Hardcode it as a string in Java code.
What is json format?
Is Google services json private?
Yes, that API key isn’t a server API key which should never be public, so it’s fine if your google-services. json is visible by others. In any case, you should still restrict how your client API key can be used in the Google Cloud console.