Often asked: How To Play Scattergories Board Game?
- 1 How do you win Scattergories?
- 2 Can I play Scattergories online?
- 3 Can you play Scattergories with 2 players?
- 4 Is Scattergories a good game?
- 5 How can I play Scattergories online for free?
- 6 How many players can play Scattergories online?
- 7 What can you play online with friends?
- 8 Can you play Scattergories alone?
- 9 How do you make a Scattergories game?
- 10 What are the Scattergories Categories?
- 11 What is the game called Scattergories?
- 12 Who invented Scattergories?
How do you win Scattergories?
Strategies for Scattergories
- Think of any and all words starting with the letter and find a category that they might fit in, selecting the most obscure category to avoid overlapping with another player.
- Think of any and all words associated with the category on the list, and see if any of them start with the letter.
Can I play Scattergories online?
Scattergories There are few different ways to play online. First, there’s an online version. All you need to do is visit the site, share your screen, and start the game. Move to the next round by clicking “restart.”
Can you play Scattergories with 2 players?
Scattergories is recommended for two or more players, so you will need at least one other person to play. If there are only two of you, though, the game can end up being slow and quiet, and so not as fun. If you have a large number of players, it can also be fun to play Scattergories with teams.
Is Scattergories a good game?
“The Game of Scattergories,” published in 1988 by Milton Bradley, is a great game for any group to play. In the game each player fills out a category list ‘with answers that begin with the same letter. ‘ If no other player matches your answers, you score points. The game is played in rounds.
How can I play Scattergories online for free?
1. An Online Version Of Scattergories
- Have one person go to Swellfargo’s Scattergories game or a site. They’ll then share their screen so you’re all looking at the same list.
- Click play when everyone’s ready.
- After two minutes, everyone shares their answers.
- Play as many rounds as you want.
How many players can play Scattergories online?
The point of Scattergories is to come up with unique answers. The game presents a list of categories and a random letter. Each player must then come up with responses starting with that letter that fit into each of the categories. Scattergories is best enjoyed with two to six players.
What can you play online with friends?
10 free online games to play with your friends
- Psych! The aim of the game is to bamboozle your pals into picking a fake answer to real trivia questions.
- Mario Kart Tour.
- Scrabble Go.
- Drawful 2.
- This Is Your World.
- Remote Insensitivity.
Can you play Scattergories alone?
Scattergories is a fun trivia game that you can play solo or with friends and family.
How do you make a Scattergories game?
A homemade Scattergories game follows the same basic premise, except the game is played by choosing a category and then listing words applicable. The goal is to list words other players miss. One original word using the letter scores one point. If you wish, you can give two points for two words, such as “red rose.”
What are the Scattergories Categories?
Example Scattergories Lists
- List #1. Holiday Activities. Things That Will Get You Fired.
- List #2. Things You Get in the Mail. Things You Do Every Day.
- List #3. Things You Make. Things at a Carnival.
- List #4. Musical Groups.
- List #5. Items in a Vending Machine.
- List #6. Ethnic Foods.
- List #7. Things in a Medicine Cabinet.
- List #8. Cars.
What is the game called Scattergories?
The Scattergories game is the fast-thinking game of categories and words! Roll the die, flip the sand timer, and think of answers to each category on the category list.
Who invented Scattergories?
Kim Vandenbroucke, Game Inventor Trained in industrial design, the 32-year-old Chicagoan mixes the fundamentals of product design with a passion for play.