How To Play Waiting On The Bus?
Who plays harmonica on waiting for the bus?
James Harman, who also appears alongside the band as blues harmonica master on the twin track coupling, “Waitin’ For The Bus” and “Jesus Just left Chicago”. The alliance with James and ZZ Top goes way, way back as far an initial studio appearance with the release of ZZ top’s 12th album entitled, “Rhythmeen” from 1996.
What songs are played in open G?
Here are some more songs in Open G tuning:
- Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits (capo on 3rd fret)
- Ain’t no rest for the wicked by Cage the Elephant.
- Death Letter by The White Stripes.
- Gracious by Ben Howard.
- Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood and the Destroyers.
- Nextdoor Neighbor Blues by Gary Clark Jr.
What Rolling Stones songs are in open G?
How Keith Richards Plays in Open G Tuning
- Brown Sugar.
- Start Me Up.
- Honky Tonk Women.
- Sympathy For The Devil.
- Jumpin’ Jack Flash.
- Paint It Black.
Who played harmonica for ZZ Top?
The harmonica was played by James Harman. The single features two unreleased live recordings that were captured “live and sly” during one of the many ZZ Top late nights.