How To Contact The Google Play Store?
- 1 How do I contact Google Play for a refund?
- 2 How do you email Google Play store?
- 3 Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
- 4 How do I get my money back from Google?
- 5 How do I contact Google support?
- 6 Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
- 7 How can I talk to a human at Google?
- 8 How do I install Google Play store?
- 9 How can I update my Google Play store?
- 10 What apps can you get on Google Play?
- 11 How can I get my money back from an app?
- 12 How do I enable in-app purchases?
How do I contact Google Play for a refund?
Explore refund request options
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
How do you email Google Play store?
Just click the Email Us button. 6.
- Open Play Store App in your Android device.
- After opening Play Store, open the Menu then choose and tap Help.
- Upon opening, you should be able to see the site below via your mobile browser.
Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
Google Play refund policies state that Google does not offer refunds for most purchases unless they honor the 48-hour rule. If you want to attempt to get a refund after that timeframe, you should contact the app developer directly.
How do I get my money back from Google?
Get your money back by following these easy steps:
- Sign in to Google Pay.
- Find the purchase you’d like to request a refund for.
- Select Contact at the bottom of the receipt.
- Hit I’d like to request a refund or return an item.
- Provide additional details about your request in the message area.
- Click Send email.
How do I contact Google support?
Can you call Google? Yes, you can call Google. Google’s customer support number is 1-855-836-1987.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
– Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
How can I talk to a human at Google?
Hi, how can we help?
- Google HQ. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (650) 253-0000. See all locations.
- Careers at Google. Learn more about our teams and job openings. Explore jobs.
- Press. If you are a member of the press, email us at [email protected] Visit our blog.
How do I install Google Play store?
The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play, and can be downloaded on some Chromebooks. Find the Google Play Store app
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
How can I update my Google Play store?
Update Android apps manually
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled “Update available.” You can also search for a specific app.
- Tap Update.
What apps can you get on Google Play?
You can install apps, games, and digital content on your device from the Google Play Store. Find music, movies, & other digital content
- Google Play Books.: Get the Books app.
- Google Play Games.: Get the Games app.
- Google Play Movies & TV.: Get the Movies & TV app.
- Google Play Music.: Get the Music app.
How can I get my money back from an app?
How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap or click “I’d like to.”
- Choose “Request a refund.”
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.
How do I enable in-app purchases?
How to enable or disable in-app purchases on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top-right corner of the screen, then select Settings in the pop-up menu.
- On the Settings page, tap Authentication, and then tap Require authentication for purchases.