FireJumpersPro ATS (Aerial Training Simulator)
To train and refresh the skills of air attack officers (forward air controllers) who coordinate aerial wildfire firefighting operations. Specifically, training on:
- command vocabulary and
- aerial wildfire suppression tactics.
FireJumpersPro ATS (Aerial Training Simulator) is an effective and affordable training simulation for air attack officers.
First developed for the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources, FireJumpersPro ATS facilitates training within a dynamic game-inspired simulation environment that will keep trainees engaged as they learn the required vocabulary and tactics.
Key Features of FireJumpersPro ATS:
- Separate operator and trainee views of the wildfire area.
- Detailed setup mode enables a wide range of training scenarios.
- Up to three water tankers.
- Up to three helicopters.
- Up to three ground teams.
- Dynamic terrain-influenced fire and smoke simulation.
- Near miss detection.
- Supports Windows or MacOS.
For more information, including pricing and customization opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2015 by Redblox Games